Certification training for CPHQ & Lean Six Sigma Green Belt in Dubai - Dubai
The ISQSH Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification for Healthcare professionals is aimed at providing Intermediate Level proficiency and knowledge in Lean Healthcare and Six Sigma principles in Healthcare. Green Belts can be supervisory level care givers or managers who support process improvement teams by participating as team members assisting Black Belts or leading process level projects as Project Leads. Green belts have Intermediate level expertise in concepts, tools and methodologies of Lean Six Sigma as well as the (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) DMAIC framework.
Course Content: 1. Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization 2. Lean & Its Application in Healthcare 3. Six sigma and its Application in Healthcare 4. Measure Phase 5. Analyze Phase 6. Improve Phase 7. Control Phase 8. Patient Safety & Risk Management
Batch- 18th August 2017 Duration- 32 Hrs (4Friday’s 9am-5pm)
Topics Covered § Leadership and Structure § Strategic Management § Quality Management § People Management § Care Coordination § Risk Management § Utilization/Resource Management § Financial Management § Patient Safety § Performance Improvement § Information Management § Basic Statistics
Batch starting- Dubai 28th July AbuDhabi- 25th August
Duration: 24 hrs 3Fridays (9am-5pm)
Course Highlights :
1. Certified Instructor with industry experience.
2. Course completion certificate attested by KHDA
3. At the end of each session there will be a discussion and test to check the level of understanding (where applicable)
4. Individual attention to all delegates with specific classroom activity for each.
5. Intensive and interactive training through PowerPoint presentation, Lecture, Group discussions etc
6. Feedback and discussion session to sum up and clarify doubts related to subject matter. 7. Free re training for 6 months 8. Training Kit 9. Lunch & Refreshment